Police have this morning confirm that sadly the man at the address in Cowes died after ingesting a form of chemical within the property. The family have been taken to alternative accommodation and are being spoken to by specially trained officers.
The exact details of what led to the death of the unnamed male have been investigated and the circumstances are not being treated as suspicious.
St Mary's Road in Cowes remains closed vehicle due to the limited space and the amount of equipment and vehicle that Police want to bring into the road.
More to follow shortly