Fire in Lake Property fuse box – UKNIP
ISLE OF WIGHT

Fire in Lake Property fuse box

Firefighters from Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue stationed  at Sandown and Ryde  have been called to a smell of burning  in a fuse box this evening.

The Two fire crews were called to the incident on Sandown Road in Lake shortly after 8pm this evening.

Scottish and Southern Electric contractors are also at the property  they have  isolated the  main electrics box. Fire crews are now  carrying out a search for any signs of  fire.  Residents at the block of flats have reported a strong smell of burning.

 

Tags