an suffers burns in Hoo after TV catches fire – UKNIP
BREAKING Kent

an suffers burns in Hoo after TV catches fire

Woman And Dog Rescued From Flooded Home Near Sevenoaks
Woman And Dog Rescued From Flooded Home Near Sevenoaks

Firefighters responded to a fire in Knights Road, Hoo at 7.38pm. Two fire engines were sent. A man, believed to be in his early 20’s had suffered burns to his arms and his face, after a TV caught alight.

The man was assessed and treated initially by firefighters, then handed into the care of the ambulance service. Safety advice was provided and a smoke alarm fitted in the roof space of the property, where the fire had started.