A safety warning has been issued after a number of dogs have been taken ill after being walked at Milton country park in Sittingbourne.
The warning comes after three dogs were poisonings over past week.
One of the affected dogs has sadly passed on. The vets who cared for the poorly dogs has confirmed rat poison had been ingested.
Swale Borough Council say that they have launched an investigation into the incidents and appealing for owners to get in contact.
Concerned owners are being asked to contact Swale Borough Council.
If you know of anyone’s dog that has been taken ill, please get the owner to contact the council on email@example.com