Batteries left on charge in Gillingham Garage thought to have cause fire – UKNIP
Gillingham Kent LATEST NEWS

Batteries left on charge in Gillingham Garage thought to have cause fire

Batteries Left On Charge In Gillingham Garage Thought To Have Cause Fire
Batteries Left On Charge In Gillingham Garage Thought To Have Cause Fire

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a garage fire in Elmfield in Gillingham. Two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used a main jet and a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire, which had caused the garage roof to collapse. There were no reported injuries, and the fire is believed to have started accidentally as a result of several batteries being on charge.