Home » Fire Crews called to Kitchen alight in Tunbridge Wells
BREAKING Kent Tunbridge Wells

Fire Crews called to Kitchen alight in Tunbridge Wells

Fire Crews called to Kitchen alight in Tunbridge Wells, UKNIP

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in a kitchen on Laurel Road, Tunbridge Wells.

Crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to put out the fire and a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear the smoke away.

Following this incident firefighters are urging people to: – Avoid storing or placing household items on your cooker or stove – Keep your cooker, grill, and oven clean to avoid a build-up of grease and fat that could start a fire – Keep children and pets well away from your cooking area – Fit a working smoke alarm on each floor of your home and test it weekly to ensure it provides early warning in the event of a fire.

About us

 

If you have a news story that you think we should know about, then please do not hesitate and get in contact with us. Email: news@uknip.co.uk

Useful Links