Home » Fire crews dealing with the fire then rescued a dog stuck inside the property after a neighbour alerted emergency services seeing smoke from the property.
BREAKING HAMPSHIRE SOUTHAMPTON

Fire crews dealing with the fire then rescued a dog stuck inside the property after a neighbour alerted emergency services seeing smoke from the property.

Fire crews dealing with the fire then rescued a dog stuck inside the property after a neighbour alerted emergency services seeing smoke from the property., UKNIP
Screenshot 2020 10 01 at 13.51.09
Fire crews from Hightown station were called at 5.39pm  on Wednesday evening to reports of a house fire and smoke coming from a property on Lamberhurst Close, Southampton.
Fire crews dealing with the fire then rescued a dog stuck inside the property after a neighbour alerted emergency services seeing smoke from the property.
Firefighters dealt with the small fire caused by a cooking pan left on in the ground floor kitchen extinguished with 1 Hose Reel Jet, 1 Main Jet and 2 BA users;
PPV used for ventilation to clear the smoke.
Hightown said on Twitter “one dog rescued from the house and reunited with a very relieved owner!”

About us

 

If you have a news story that you think we should know about, then please do not hesitate and get in contact with us. Email: news@uknip.co.uk

Useful Links