Man seriously burned after petrol jet washer exploded – UKNIP
BREAKING Dartford Kent

Man seriously burned after petrol jet washer exploded

A man  has been airlifted to hospital having been seriously burned when a petrol jet washer exploded at a property on Wednesday lunchtime.
 
Emergency services were scrambled to a property on  Main Road, Sutton at Hone near Dartford, shortly before 1:30pm this afternoon.
 
The Kent,Sussex and Surrey Air ambulance attended and wrapped the man face and hands in specialist burns bandages before air lifting him to hospital.