an suffers burns in Hoo after TV catches fire

woman and dog rescued from flooded home near sevenoaks

Firefighters responded to a fire in Knights Road, Hoo at 7.38pm. Two fire engines were sent. A man, believed to be in his early 20’s had suffered burns to his arms and his face, after a TV caught alight.

The man was assessed and treated initially by firefighters, then handed into the care of the ambulance service. Safety advice was provided and a smoke alarm fitted in the roof space of the property, where the fire had started.