Fire Crews called after charger sparks blaze at Canterbury Property

man treated for serious burns after garage blaze in sheppey

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in a domestic property on Plumpton Walk in Canterbury. Two fire engines were in attendance and crews arrived to a large fire in the bedroom area of the property. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, before clearing the property of smoke with a PPV fan. No casualties were reported and the fire is believed to have started accidentally, due to a fault with an electrical charger.