BREAKING HAMPSHIRE SOUTHAMPTON

Fire crews dealing with the fire then rescued a dog stuck inside the property after a neighbour alerted emergency services seeing smoke from the property.

Screenshot 2020 10 01 at 13.51.09
Fire crews from Hightown station were called at 5.39pm  on Wednesday evening to reports of a house fire and smoke coming from a property on Lamberhurst Close, Southampton.
Fire crews dealing with the fire then rescued a dog stuck inside the property after a neighbour alerted emergency services seeing smoke from the property.
Firefighters dealt with the small fire caused by a cooking pan left on in the ground floor kitchen extinguished with 1 Hose Reel Jet, 1 Main Jet and 2 BA users;
PPV used for ventilation to clear the smoke.
Hightown said on Twitter “one dog rescued from the house and reunited with a very relieved owner!”