Desmond Mark, 51 is believed to have links with the Deptford, Brockley, Catford and New Cross areas of London.
Mark is a black man, described as 5ft 8ins, slim build, with scruffy facial hair, pock marked skin, and is currently believed to be walking with a limp.
The appeal comes following an investigation by the South East Burglary and Robbery Investigation Team into the following incidents:
– A residential burglary on Tuesday, 18 August in Vesta Road, SE4;
– A residential burglary on Friday, 2 October in Halesworth Road, SE13;
– A residential burglary on Saturday, 3 October in Barriedale Road, SE14;
– A residential burglary on Monday, 26 October in Inchmery Road, SE6;
– A residential burglary on Tuesday, 27 October in Sayes Court Street, SE8.
Detective Inspector Martin Thomas of the Met’s South East Burglary and Robbery Investigation Team, said:
“Today we have released an image of Desmond Mark, who we would urgently like to speak to in connection with our investigation and I am appealing for members of the public to help us identify his whereabouts.
“Someone must have information on where he is and I would like to take this opportunity to remind the public that anyone who is involved in harbouring a person that is being sought by police, could potentially be committing a criminal offence.”
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD reference 5296/06NOV2020.