Frankie Sinclair, 32 of no fixed address, was charged on Wednesday, 25 November with the following offences:
– Conspiracy to murder
– Conspiracy to possess a firearm with intent to endanger life
– Two counts of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life
– Three counts of possessing ammunition with intent to endanger life
– Possession of ammunition for a firearm when prohibited for five years
– Two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs, namely heroin and cocaine
– Possession of criminal property, namely a large amount of cash
He will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today, Thursday, 26 November.
The charges relate to a conspiracy to murder investigation via the use of an EncroChat device from March 2020.