- Possessing prohibited firearms for sale or transfer
- Possessing articles for use in the conversion of imitation firearms
- Possessing ammunition for sale or transfer
On 13 August 2019 Campbell – who is also known as Leon Hall – was arrested by police while driving his car in Cooks Lane, Wigston. Information received suggested he had been involved in the supply of class A drugs.
At a previous court appearance Campbell, of Cross Street in Blaby, admitted:
- Being concerned in supplying a controlled drug to another
- Possessing a controlled drug of class B (cannabis) with intent to supply
- Possessing prohibited firearms
- Possessing ammunition when prohibited
Detective Sergeant Jason Fell said: “Despite Campbell initially telling us the drugs we recovered were for his own use, there is no doubt in my mind that they were destined for the streets of Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and beyond.