This is what happens when you tell your parents you’re sleeping at your friend’s house and they say they are sleeping at yours and you think it’s clever to go to a park and drink a full bottle of Vodka. This girl pictured still hasn’t woken up yet and has been in hospital in recovery since 10pm on Saturday. She was rushed there by the paramedics where they took over her breathing.
This could have been a lot worse.
Stay away from drink children until you are old enough. It’s not big and it’s not clever. It has an 18 certificate for a reason. This girl is 14!
Let this be a lesson to you all and let’s hope she makes a full recovery.