Two Teenagers Killed after being Mowed Down by Black Ford Hot Hatch in Aldershot

two teenagers killed after being mowed down by black ford hot hatch in aldershot

Two teenage girls have been killed after being mowed down by a car on the Aldershot Garrison in Hampshire this evening.
Sadly this evening (Tuesday, November 8) two teenage girls have died at the scene following a fatal road collision in Aldershot.

[photoshelter-gallery g_id=”G0000e8em59YCdvs” g_name=”Army-Garrison” width=”800″ f_fullscreen=”t” bgtrans=”t” pho_credit=”iptc” twoup=”f” f_bbar=”t” f_bbarbig=”f” fsvis=”f” f_show_caption=”t” crop=”f” f_enable_embed_btn=”t” f_htmllinks=”t” f_l=”t” f_send_to_friend_btn=”f” f_show_slidenum=”t” f_topbar=”f” f_show_watermark=”t” img_title=”casc” linkdest=”c” trans=”xfade” target=”_self” tbs=”5000″ f_link=”t” f_smooth=”f” f_mtrx=”t” f_ap=”t” f_up=”f” height=”400″ btype=”old” bcolor=”#CCCCCC” ]

The girls, who were out running, were involved in a collision with a black Ford Focus on Queens Avenue shortly after 7:10pm. Just after midnight the Black Ford Focus ST was loaded on to a loader and covered in a blue tarpaulin and driven away under police escort.

Officers have spent the evening in foul weather conditions carrying out their collision scene investigations,

Specialist officers are providing support to the teenagers’ families. Witnesses claim that the girls were mowed down and thrown around like rag dolls. One of the girls hit the windscreen of the car which caused serious injuries.

Nobody else was hurt and enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances of what happened. Queens Avenue will be closed until the early hours of Wednesday morning.

A 24 year-old man has been arrested in connection with this incident. He remains in custody at this time. Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward as they continue their investigations.

A spokeswoman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said, “They were called to the scene just after 7.11pm on Wednesday evening. ”

The spokeswoman went on to say that they sent two ambulances, two rapid response paramedics and an air ambulance which landed in the army sports field. Sadly despite efforts to save the teenagers they died at the scene from multiple serious injuries.

Anyone with information is as to contact Hampshire Police on 101.©UKNIP