Is Portsmouth Council Blowing Hot Air over fire risk Cladding?

is portsmouth council blowing hot air over fire risk cladding

These panels of insulation were exposed yesterday afternoon on the bottom of Leamington House in Somerstown, Portsmouth  after tests revealed they were a fire hazard. They were then left exposed and unguarded throughout the night and are still there now. Unguarded.

All it would have taken was one drunk, or arsonist, to reach up with a lighter and Portsmouth would now have it’s own horror story. Why did the work stop as soon as the press left and where are the 24-hour onsite staff the Council promised yesterday?!?