Fire Crews from Basingstoke, Kingsclere and Tadley have been called to a garage fire in Greenacre in Kingclere. Crews were mobilised to the incident just before 7pm this evening (Sunday 5th November 2017).
The garage is understood to be at the rear of the property and was set on fire by a possible stray firework. Fire crews had to use breaking in equipment to gain access to the garage used two hoses reels and Two Breathing apparatus to quickly extinguish the fire. Due to the quick attendance of crews the fire hadn’t spread to the the adjoining property. Crews than stayied and watched the fire works and gave out fire safety information.