Kent Police officers have charged a 33-year-old man with 10 offences following an arrest in Chatham on Saturday 4 August.
Mark Clements, of Fairmeadow in Maidstone, was detained following a report that a stolen car was travelling in the Richmond Road area of Gillingham earlier that evening.
A pursuit took place and Clements was later arrested on suspicion of theft and dangerous driving.
He has since been charged with:
· Two counts of attempting to cause grievous bodily harm with intent
· Dangerous driving
· Three counts of criminal damage to property
· Failing to stop a motor vehicle when requested to do so by a constable
· Failing to provide a specimen for analysis
· Driving a motor vehicle without a licence
· Driving a motor vehicle without insurance
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Monday 6 August 2018.