Home » Smoking Towel causes blaze in Totland
BREAKING ISLE OF WIGHT

Smoking Towel causes blaze in Totland

Smoking Towel causes blaze in Totland, UKNIP
smoking towel causes blaze in totland

A smoking towel caused a fire at a Totland property this evening calling on the Isle of Wight fire and rescue service to attend

A crew from Freshwater attended the fire that had broken out in the kitchen.

Firefighters in breathing appurtus used a hose to extinguish the fire on Thursday evening.

The Fire and Rescue Service said they were called out to Alum Bay Old Road just after 6pm as a result of a number of towels catching alight in the kitchen of the property

About us

 

If you have a news story that you think we should know about, then please do not hesitate and get in contact with us. Email: news@uknip.co.uk

Useful Links