Have a spooktacular Halloween
Unfortunately, many Halloween traditions are not possible this year due to coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions.
However, there are plenty of fun and creative ways to celebrate Halloween safely and help save lives by preventing the spread of coronavirus.
Why not try these at home:
- virtual online party – have a Halloween quiz or costume competition
- get creative, print out our colouring sheets and poster and
decorate them with pens and pencils – you could use them as objects in the scary scavenger trail
- scary scavenger trail – hide clues or Halloween objects around the house or garden
- pumpkin carving competition – host a competition in your household, or virtually, for the best carved pumpkin
- make Halloween treats at home – decorate a pizza to look like a jack ‘o’ lantern, ghosts or spiders
- film night – watch a Halloween-themed film with your household
More Halloween fun
Read a spooky BOOOOOook
With the crisp autumn chill in the air, get cosy and settle down with your favourite hot drink. It’s the perfect time to read a spine chilling book – from dark fairy tales to spooky mysteries. There are lots of not so scary books for the little ones too.
Here are some of our recommendations.