UK News in Pictures

|

Home Breaking Faulty Gas cylinder leaves two men in hospital with serious burns

Faulty Gas cylinder leaves two men in hospital with serious burns

Two men were taken to hospital with severe burns following a van fire in Hamble. The vehicle was reported on fire on Westfield Common just before 7.15pm on Sunday. Crews from Hamble, Hightown and St Mary’s used breathing apparatus and hoses to extinguish the flames. The two men, believed to be in their 20s, were taken to hospital by road and air ambulance. The van was severely damaged by the fire and one car also damaged by the heat of the flames. The cause of the fire is believed to be a leak from a gas cooking cylinder in the back of the van.

social media2

Never miss another Breaking story again

 

You can sign up to get the latest news, top stories and exclusives sent straight to your WhatsApp from the UKNIP team.

WhatsApp
Instagram
Snapchat

To get stories sent to you, you need to already have WhatsApp. All you need to do is click this link and select ‘join community’

No one will be able to see who is signed up and no one can send messages except the UKNIP team. you can read your privacy policy notice.

Click here to join our WhatsApp community.

Follow UKNIP 

Single Post Template

Most Read