UK News in Pictures

Home KENT Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a fire in a property on Roberts Road in New Romney

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a fire in a property on Roberts Road in New Romney

 Two fire engines were sent to the scene and crews arrived to a fire on the ground floor of the property. Firefighters used hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze, before clearing the building of smoke with a high pressure fan. The occupants were passed into the care of South East Coast Ambulance as a precaution. The fire is believed to have started accidentally due to an electrical fault. Following the fire, crews are reminding the public to never charge electricals overnight. It’s also important to only ever purchase electrical items from reputable suppliers, and to ensure they are in good condition before use.

social media2

Never miss another Breaking story again

 

You can sign up to get the latest news, top stories and exclusives sent straight to your WhatsApp from the UKNIP team.

WhatsApp
Instagram
Snapchat

To get stories sent to you, you need to already have WhatsApp. All you need to do is click this link and select ‘join community’

No one will be able to see who is signed up and no one can send messages except the UKNIP team. you can read your privacy policy notice.

Click here to join our WhatsApp community.

Follow UKNIP 

Similar Article To this

UK News in Pictures delivers instant news and picture coverage as the story unfold. Stay current with breaking stories thanks to this round-the-clock news service. Operating 24/7, it provides up-to-the-minute reporting on breaking news, community updates, and more, ensuring you’re always informed, wherever you are, every day of the week.

Edtior's Picks

© 2024 All Rights Reserved. Designed and Developed by UKNIP

Adblock Detected

Please support us by disabling your AdBlocker extension from your browsers for our website.