Firefighters were called to a fire involving an electrical consumer unit in a flat in a high-rise block of flats in Southampton this evening. Fire Crews where called just before 8pm and spent an hour tackling the fire.
Crews from St Marys, Hightown and Redbridge attended the flat in Graham Street in Southampton.
Crews tackled the fire with six breathing apparatus and three jets. The flat was 20% damaged by fire, 70% damaged by heat and smoke. The tenant and her family have been rehousing by Southampton City Council.