Police have a charged a man with burgling businesses and taking vehicles without consent.
Odin Osman, aged 21, of Paignton Road Southampton has been charged with:
• Aggravated taking of a motor vehicle relating to an incident where a Nissan Qahsqai was taken during a burglary of a home in Lower Swanwick Road between June 17 and June 18.
• Burglary of La Ora on St Lukes Close, Hedge End on June 19 where it was reported a vehicle rammed the front of the premises and an iPhone and cash was stolen from within.
• Burglary of the Co-op on Station Road, Netley Abbey which occurred on June 19 where it was reported a Nissan Qashqai was rammed into the store and a large number of cigarettes were stolen from within.
• Attempting to burgle the Co-op on Spring Road, Southampton on June 19 where it was reported a vehicle rammed the front of the store in an attempt to gain entry.
• Taking a motor vehicle without consent relating to a burglary at a home in Aspen Close between July 8 and July 9 where a Volkswagen Golf was taken.
Osman will appear before Southampton Magistrates Court today (July 11).