Police are continuing to appeal for information regarding the whereabouts of Callum Knox from Southampton.
The 32-year-old is wanted by police for a number of offences. These are:
• Failing to appear at Southampton Magistrates’ Court on Monday 17 June this year, where he was due to face a charge of breaching a suspended sentence.
• Failing to appear at Slough Magistrates’ Court, Berkshire, on 18 November in relation to a drugs offence.
• A burglary that took place in Bournemouth, Dorset, in April this year.
• An assault on two police officers in Linacre Road, Southampton, on 3 May this year.
Police have been carrying out a number of enquiries to try and find him, and continue to ask for the public’s assistance as part of the enquiries.
Callum Knox is described as:
• Around 5ft 10ins tall
• Short, straight brown hair
• Green eyes
• Having a mole on his left cheek
Anyone found to be harbouring Knox to deliberately obstruct the police attempts to locate him may be committing an offence and be liable for arrest and prosecution themselves.
If you have seen him, or have any information regarding where he is, then please call police on 101, quoting the crime reference number 44190208082.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.