A cannabis warning has been issued to a 30-year-old man following a drugs warrant being executed in Freshwater
The warrant took place in Sunset Close and was a joint-operation between Wight Rural West Neighbourhood Policing Team and Southern Housing Group this morning.
Police would like to thank the local community for their assistance during this operation.
They are keen to hear from anyone regarding the use of drugs in your community. Things to look out for are:
- A sudden increase in visitors to a house or flat and people only staying for a very short time
- Short exchanges between small groups of people at or close to a flat or house
- Residents leaving a flat or house on numerous occasions throughout the day and returning a short time later
- People loitering in an area and using their mobile phones frequently
- New-looking or hire cars parked outside a house or flat that wouldn’t normally be there, and being driven by somebody that you wouldn’t normally associate with driving that style of car.
Anyone with information can contact them on 101 or contact crimestoppers free on 0800 555 111