Fire crews scrambled after microwave fire in Hythe Flat – UKNIP
BREAKING Kent

Fire crews scrambled after microwave fire in Hythe Flat

Woman And Dog Rescued From Flooded Home Near Sevenoaks
Woman And Dog Rescued From Flooded Home Near Sevenoaks

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a flat fire in Military Road, Hythe. Two fire engines attended and crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel jet to extinguish the blaze, which is believed to have started accidentally in a microwave, before using a high pressured fan to clear the property of smoke. One person was given first aid at the scene for smoke inhalation. SECAmb also attended.