Police Hunt Two Men After McDonald’s Toilet Incident

Officers are appealing for two men to come forward after a disturbing incident at a McDonald’s in King’s Cross.

Child Sex Assault Alleged at Euston Road McDonald’s

On the evening of Wednesday, April 25, 2018, a six-year-old boy told his mother he had been sexually touched inside the male toilets of the fast-food outlet on Euston Road, NW1.

Since the allegation, detectives have probed multiple lines of inquiry. A recent case review has led them to release CCTV images of two men police believe could hold vital information.

Officers Seek Key Witnesses – Not Suspects

Detective Constable Brian Simmonds of the Central North Command Unit said: “These two men, who we don’t believe know each other, were both in the same part of McDonald’s as the child at the time. We’ve been unable to trace them so far.

“We would be very grateful if they come forward. I want to stress they are not suspects – but they may hold important information that could help us solve this case.”

How to Help

  • If you recognise the men or have any information, contact police on 101.
  • Quote CAD 02759/12NOV/20 when you call.

We are your go-to destination for breaking UK news, real-life stories from communities across the country, striking images, and must-see video from the heart of the action.

Follow us on Facebook at for the latest updates and developing stories, and stay connected on X (Twitter) the for live coverage as news breaks across the UK.

Topics :CrimePolice

SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE DAILY BREAKING NEWS AND PICTURES NEWSLETTER

Your information will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

YOU MIGHT LIKE