House Fire in Deal Leaves Pets Dead and One Person Hospitalised

UK News in Pictures

|

Home Breaking House Fire in Deal Leaves Pets Dead and One Person Hospitalised

House Fire in Deal Leaves Pets Dead and One Person Hospitalised

A tragic house fire in Deal has resulted in the death of several pets and one person being hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service (KFRS) received reports of a fire at a house on the Fairway in Deal at 7.40pm. Four fire engines were dispatched to the scene. Firefighters, equipped with breathing apparatus, worked swiftly to extinguish the flames using high-pressure hose reel jets and main hoses.

Despite their efforts, two dogs, a cat, and a rabbit perished in the fire. One person was treated by paramedics from the South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) for smoke inhalation and was subsequently transported to the hospital for further care.

The fire is believed to have started accidentally, linked to a kitchen appliance. Authorities are urging residents to ensure the safe use of kitchen appliances and to have working smoke alarms installed in their homes.

KFRS has extended their condolences to the affected family and reminds the public to exercise caution to prevent such tragic incidents.

social media2

Never miss another Breaking story again

 

You can sign up to get the latest news, top stories and exclusives sent straight to your WhatsApp from the UKNIP team.

WhatsApp
Instagram
Snapchat

To get stories sent to you, you need to already have WhatsApp. All you need to do is click this link and select ‘join community’

No one will be able to see who is signed up and no one can send messages except the UKNIP team. you can read your privacy policy notice.

Click here to join our WhatsApp community.

Follow UKNIP 

Single Post Template

Most Read