Teen Killer Convicted for Tottenham Murder of Andre Salmon
A 19-year-old man has been found guilty of murdering Andre Salmon, 18, in a fatal shotgun shooting in Tottenham last summer.
Reagan Konin Found Guilty of Murder
Reagan Konin, from Victoria Road, N15, was convicted at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Tuesday, March 5. The court heard that Konin fatally shot Andre Salmon on July 3, 2023, at Constable Crescent, N15.
Investigation Reveals True Horror of Attack
Detective Chief Inspector Dave Whellams led the investigation and spoke about the devastating impact on Salmon’s family. He said, “Once again, a young man has lost his life in an act of violence, and another family is grieving.”
Konin claimed the shotgun fired accidentally. But the jury rejected this, finding the killing deliberate based on the evidence.
Chase Ends in Tragic Collision
- Salmon was riding a moped when Konin shot him on Stamford Road.
- Injured, Salmon lost control and crashed into a parked car on Constable Crescent.
- Emergency services rushed to the scene, but Salmon died instantly.
CCTV identified Konin as the prime suspect, sparking a public search. He later surrendered to police in Essex on July 8, 2023.
Shocking Details Emerge During Trial
Konin told police he was delivering a replica shotgun for a drug dealer and that the weapon went off by accident. Officers exposed his story as false and revealed he had chased another man with a machete just days before.
Konin had already pleaded guilty to affray. He is due to be sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Thursday, March 28.