Shock in Woolwich After Sunday Stabbing Rumours

Woolwich residents were left rattled on Sunday afternoon over reports of a stabbing on Red Barracks Road. The alleged attack, said to involve a young male victim, sparked panic and speculation across local social media.

Social Media Erupts with Stabbing Claims

A Facebook post has gone viral, with users claiming, “A young boy got stabbed in Red Barracks Road.” One shocked commenter wrote, “On a Sunday, wild.” Others recalled hearing sirens blaring for what seemed like ages.

“No wonder I was hearing that siren for timeeee,” one user said, reflecting the emergency response near the scene.

Police Yet to Confirm Incident

So far, the Metropolitan Police have stayed tight-lipped, issuing no official statement about the stabbing. There’s no confirmation on the victim’s condition or whether anyone has been arrested.

Community Urged to Help Police

Anyone with information is urged to contact the Metropolitan Police on 101 or reach out anonymously to Crimestoppers at 0800 555 111. Authorities promise to reveal more once investigations wrap up or if a formal report is filed.

We are your go-to destination for breaking UK news, real-life stories from communities across the country, striking images, and must-see video from the heart of the action.

Follow us on Facebook at for the latest updates and developing stories, and stay connected on X (Twitter) the for live coverage as news breaks across the UK.

Topics :CrimePolice

SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE DAILY BREAKING NEWS AND PICTURES NEWSLETTER

Your information will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

YOU MIGHT LIKE