Couple re-arrested for Murder over Gosport Baby Death A couple as previously reported who’d been...

Published: 9:32 am April 5, 2017
Updated: 4:49 am October 8, 2025
Couple Re-arrested For Murder Over Gosport Baby Death

Couple re-arrested for Murder over Gosport Baby Death

A couple as previously reported who’d been released on bail after a Three week old baby was rushed to hospitial have now been rearrested on suspicion of murder we can reveal. The pair a man and a woman who are 23 and 29 have now been arrested and quizzed by murder squad detectives after the three week old baby boy died at QA hospital last week. He had been rushed from the couple property in Forton Road Gosport. Police spent three days carrying out tests and examinations of the property in Gosport. The baby rushed to Queen Alexandra Hospital in Cosham on March 21 from a property in Forton Road by ambulance after a panic 999 call was made by the mum of the child. Police are now also appealing for information from the public to assist their investigation. Shocked family members have taken to social media said that they believe this is a witchhunt by the Police. The couple have gone through enough. One friend who has known them for a number of years said she was shocked with the way the Police have dealt with the matter. Police have since release the pair on bail.

We are your go-to destination for breaking UK news, real-life stories from communities across the country, striking images, and must-see video from the heart of the action.

Follow us on Facebook at for the latest updates and developing stories, and stay connected on X (Twitter) the for live coverage as news breaks across the UK.

SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE DAILY BREAKING NEWS AND PICTURES NEWSLETTER

Your information will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

YOU MIGHT LIKE