Man Claims He’s Been Shot – Police Launch Major Hunt on Mulgrave Road

Emergency services swarmed Mulgrave Road on Friday afternoon after a man said he’d been shot. The drama kicked off shortly after lunch, sparking a huge armed police response, local units, and even the National Police Air Service swooping in.

Man Jumps from Window and Flees

Eyewitnesses told reporters the man leapt from a window before running off, shouting he had been shot. Officers launched an intense search operation, but so far, no solid answers have emerged.

Possible Medical Episode, Not Shooting?

Early signs suggest the man’s claims might stem from a medical episode rather than an actual gunshot injury. Police are keeping their cards close, treating the incident with caution while they dig deeper.

Police Urge Calm as Investigation Continues

A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: “Inquiries are ongoing. We urge the public to remain calm.”

Local residents have voiced worries over the heavy police presence, but no arrests or injury updates have been made public yet. The Met are expected to release a formal statement soon.

Anyone with information should contact the police on 101.

We are your go-to destination for breaking UK news, real-life stories from communities across the country, striking images, and must-see video from the heart of the action.

Follow us on Facebook at for the latest updates and developing stories, and stay connected on X (Twitter) the for live coverage as news breaks across the UK.

Topics :CrimePolice

SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE DAILY BREAKING NEWS AND PICTURES NEWSLETTER

Your information will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

YOU MIGHT LIKE