Suspect Released on Bail as Police Probe Anglesey Incident

A person arrested in connection with a recent incident in North West Anglesey has been released on conditional police bail. Investigations are ongoing as detectives continue to piece together what happened.

Detective Chief Superintendent Speaks Out

Detective Chief Superintendent Gareth Evans expressed sympathy for those affected. He said, “This is an awful time for members and friends. Our thoughts are with them and the family is being supported by specially trained officers.”

He thanked the public for their help so far, adding, “Local officers and detectives will be continuing enquiries throughout this week. We believe this to be an isolated incident with no ongoing threat to the wider community.”

Police Seek Dashcam Footage

Police are appealing for anyone driving in the area between the early hours of Friday 22nd April 2022 and early afternoon to come forward. DCS Evans said, “We are particularly keen to speak to anyone who has dashcam footage from North West Anglesey during this time.”

How to Help the Investigation

  • If you have any information, contact detectives via online webchat at https://orlo.uk/Vunrn
  • Call 101 quoting reference B056492
  • Or provide information anonymously to CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111

Your tip could be crucial in helping the police bring answers to this troubling case.

We are your go-to destination for breaking UK news, real-life stories from communities across the country, striking images, and must-see video from the heart of the action.

Follow us on Facebook at for the latest updates and developing stories, and stay connected on X (Twitter) the for live coverage as news breaks across the UK.

SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE DAILY BREAKING NEWS AND PICTURES NEWSLETTER

Your information will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

YOU MIGHT LIKE