Slough Man Found Dead Outside Hospital – Mystery Deepens

A 30-year-old man from Slough was found unresponsive in the car park of King George Hospital in Goodmayes. More than four months later, baffled coroners still can’t explain how or why Sandeep Annavarapu died – or why he was miles from home.

Man Found Dead at Goodmayes Hospital Car Park

Sandeep Annavarapu, of 1 Road, Slough, was discovered unconscious outside King George Hospital on February 7, 2025. Despite desperate efforts by hospital staff, he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Since then, forensic tests and an autopsy have failed to uncover a cause of death. Senior Coroner Graeme Irvine told East 1 Coroner’s Court on June 17 that no medical explanation has emerged.

“That is a diagnosis of exclusion,” said Mr Irvine. “Effectively, this means the cause of death is unascertained.”

The provisional diagnosis is Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) — given when no other cause can be found.

Family Left in the Dark Over Final Moments

What’s more confusing is why Sandeep was at a hospital over 50 miles from his Slough home. The coroner has requested a statement from his family to help clarify his presence there.

“I’ve received limited information beyond that he was found unresponsive in the car park,” the coroner added. “We don’t yet know how hospital staff were alerted to his presence.”

Community Rallies to Bring Him Home

A heartfelt crowdfunding campaign has raised over £7,500 from more than 450 donors. The funds aim to return Sandeep’s body to his hometown of Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, India.

“He arrived in the UK in 2019, facing numerous challenges to create a better future for his family,” organisers said. “His greatest aspiration was to return to India and provide a dignified life for his parents. Tragically, this dream remained unfulfilled.”

The campaign was set up soon after his death, though organisers have not responded to media requests.

Inquest to Continue as Family Seeks Answers

Sandeep’s family now has “interested person status” in the ongoing investigation. This grants them access to evidence and the ability to question witnesses ahead of a full inquest, expected later this year.

Anyone with information about Sandeep’s whereabouts on or before February 7, 2025, is urged to contact the East London Coroner’s Office immediately.

We are your go-to destination for breaking UK news, real-life stories from communities across the country, striking images, and must-see video from the heart of the action.

Follow us on Facebook at for the latest updates and developing stories, and stay connected on X (Twitter) the for live coverage as news breaks across the UK.

SIGN UP NOW FOR YOUR FREE DAILY BREAKING NEWS AND PICTURES NEWSLETTER

Your information will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy

YOU MIGHT LIKE